Wednesday 29 November 2017

THEME of the week: What you are working on at the moment?

Dear snipping friends,
I thought it might be nice to see, what you are working on at the moment - or what comes in your mind in the upcoming week.

November is almost over - the questions is now who wants to choose our themes for December?
If nobody is there in line I can continue during December - if someone is burning for this job I do absolutely have no problem to pass an the baton!
As you like.

And now: Go for it - snip snap

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your themes Sabine.
    I'm out of my studio for a while ... see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By all means continue picking the themes for December Sabine, if nobody else wants to that is? Great themes for November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid Sabine. Your wonderful themes are challenging. Look forward to another month of them. And I have two collages on my table at the moment so I will post one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up, Sabine. I've been travelling, but am now back in the studio and am looking forward to following some of your very clever themes!

    ReplyDelete