Monday 6 November 2017

rollage: baboon


I warned you: I said I might go berserk! =laugh=

Photo of baboon by Fritz Lansing. Background from 2016 calendar "Islands in the Sun."

A question for y'all: would it be just terribly out of line if I posted a Rolling Stones collage I made? I didn't think I was going to do one, since we did go up to the farm and out of internet contact, but as it happened, there was an item in the box of supplies I took with me that was just perfect for the Stones, and I ended up making a RS collage after all. By the time I got home, we were already into Hallowe'en, of course.

What do you think? I could post it to the Rolling Stones part of the blog, if that would be preferable.

3 comments:

  1. Strong and intense expression and a colorful background - good mixture!
    As for the Stones collage I think this is just up to Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And why don't you just post your RS collage here and explain why it's a bit late to the party, Fi!!

    ReplyDelete