Wednesday 4 December 2013

Left Over Combo

I had a real problem with this theme.

Sure I have a lot of images that are already cut out (and put in boxes to be used at a later date) but I don't consider them left overs -- like scraps.  (And I always clean my work table when finished with an image so I tend to throw the paper scraps into a recycle bin.)

I wanted to truly use scraps.

Luckily I found a bit of striped paper that had been ripped into an oval (don't remember doing that on purpose!) and a fashion illustration that had a corner chewed off of it and although the flowers were carefully snipped, I considered them scrap so here is my "Left Over Combo" (that I pasted onto a portion of solid color cardboard stock that was left over from making another collage.)

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I understand completely about the theme being challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a scrap stickler, CC! Lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of what you had available. I have trouble finding stuff too - either its too small or too obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious colors and interesting story: my work room would strike you as a disaster zone! =laugh=

    ReplyDelete