Friday 14 March 2014

The Lost Doll

Oh oh...I think I have a new addiction.  Making animated collages!  Again I used the most wonderful and easy GIF generator called Imgflip.com.

This time, however, I placed my cut pieces on the scanner bed and then placed the background over it.  Each time I moved each piece I kind of knew what direction it all might be going in.  Therefore this one is much sharper however much more random than the first one I posted!  (Note:  I went back and redid my first animated collage "Fur Stinks".  I decided to use removeable double-stick tape to reposition each element and I scanned several different pages to make the GIF.)

I just love creating these!!  (Plus I have a cold and I don't feel like doing much else right now.)

11 comments:

  1. I love it, Angie, you have a knack!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivienne. I could see this as a still collage. And I guess I will make it be one because for some reason I can't post my GIF to my flickr site!

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how you made this Angie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea and very well done! Respect, Angie!
    And: Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool: you obviously have a gift for animation, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Josephine, Sabine and Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll with these! Another fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ron, Maartje and Crafty! I'm formulating another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These really are fun, CC, don't stop!

    ReplyDelete